MAITAKE SALAD RECIPE
- 4 cups maitake
- 1 spring onion or scallions
- 1 lemon
- Fresh mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Basmati rice flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare the maitake mushrooms, washing and cleaning them. (See how mushrooms are prepared)
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Squeeze the lemon and put the juice in a bowl, mixing it with soy sauce.
- Brown rice flour lightly with a few drops of oil
- Fry the mushrooms in olive oil until all the juice is evaporated.
- Once fried, mix the mushrooms with soy sauce and lemon. Add the rice flour and chives. Salt to taste and garnish with mint leaves.
How do you serve?
- Serve cold as a starter.
*Related information: other mushroom recipes
More information on other medicinal mushrooms in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.