– 1 pair of very ripe persimmons
– 1 pastry base
– 1 cup evaporated milk
– 3 eggs
– 5 tablespoons honey
– 1 tablespoon flour
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– Separate the yolks of the eggs from the whites.
– With a sharp knife, divide the pastry base into two horizontal layers. Separate the layers and smear them with the egg whites.
– Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
– Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
– In a saucepan place the pieces of persimmon and the rest of the ingredients. Beat them well to form a thick cream. Add a little more flour if needed to thicken.
– Place the cream on both halves of the pastry base and put them together.
– Cook the tart in hot oven at 200 º C for 45 minutes.
– Remove from oven and let it cool to room temperature.
Ways to serve:
Serve as a dessert at room temperature.
More information on persimmon.