HOW TO COOK BOILED OKRA WITH VEGETABLES
- 100g. of okra
- 200g. potatoes
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into medium pieces and set aside.
- Wash the okra and cut the ends.
- Put water to boil. When it boils, throw okra and potatoes with salt.
- Cook for 13 minutes.
- Drain and dress with oil.
- Serve as a main dish or as accompaniment.
- Another variant is to prepare only with tender okra, sized about 3 to 5cm, in which case only will be boiled for 5 minutes..
Properties of okra with vegetables
Recipe low in fat and rich in fiber, ideal for any balanced diet, especially for weight loss diets. The okra is a vegetable rich in pectin fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and it is beneficial in the diet for diabetes.
More information on okra recipes and properties in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.