- 1 / 2 kg skinless roasted peanuts
- 200 g corn flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- Grind the peanuts in a fine powdery way. Place peanut flour in a bowl.
- Add the cornmeal and mix well.
- Pour the condensed milk and stir well to form a stiff dough.
- Take a platter and spread the bottom with butter
- Place the dough in the platter and spread it to form a layer about 4 cm thick.
- Place in the refrigerator for two hours.
- When cool, cut into pieces ready to serve
Uses of pacoquinha:
Pacoquinha is served as a dessert.
More information about peanut in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.