- 1 kg of ripe persimmons
- 1 liter of orange juice.
- 1 can 1 / 4 of condensed milk
- 1 glass of muscat
- 1 bag of crushed ice.
- Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
- Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
- In a pot put the pieces of kaki and orange juice
- In a blender grind the above ingredients until well blended.
- Add the condensed milk and Muscat and beat again.
- Place the ingredients in a bowl and place them in refrigerator to chill well.
Ways to serve:
Serve chilled as a dessert: Pour the liquid into a chilled cocktail glass. Add crushed ice and stir well. Place a straw in the glass to absorb it.
More information on persimmon in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.