- Sesame Seed
- Water or sesame oil
- Place the sesame seeds in a hot skillet.
- Stir constantly until well toasted.
- Remove the toasted sesame seeds and grind them well with a coffee grinder.
- Pour the flour of sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Add water or sesame oil and go slowly stirring until it forms a thick paste.
- Salt at will.
How to Use
It can be used for bread slices of bread at breakfast or to make different dishes like hummus.
Related information: Characteristics of tahini
More information on sesame seeds and other characteristics in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.