Side effects of yam
CONSEQUENCES OF TAKING YAM
- Abortion : the use of supplements with wild yam (Dioscorea villosa) is not safe for pregnant women and during lactation.
* More information: Plants and pregnancy.
- Contact dermatitis: when A poultice or plaster is applied crude, yams can cause skin irritation.
- Stomach pain: there have been cases of stomach pain while supplementing with wild yam. Stop taking and consult your doctor if you have this symptom.
- High doses of wild yam can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Wild yam has contraindications.
More information about yam in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.