Beeswax cream for face spots
HOMEMADE BEESWAX CREAM TO WHITEN YOUR FACE
CREAM FOR DARK PATCHES IN THE FACE
Beeswax cream recipe to treat black spots in your face
- One teaspoon of beeswax
- Half a spoonful of cocoa butter
- Two and a half tablespoons of marigold oil.
- Lemon essence
- 5 tablespoons of water
- Place the wax, the cocoa butter, and the marigold oil in a saucepan and put it in the water bath. Warm gently until liquid is formed.
- Dilute a few drops of lemon essence in 5 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the above dilution with the butter mixture and marigold oil. Beat everything until thick.
- Store the mixture inside a container in the refrigerator.
Apply after the skin cleansing process for blemished skin
- Related Information: Other Remedies for stains on the face
More information on wax, honey and other bee products in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.