Benefits of purslane salad
RECIPE AND PROPERTIES OF PURSLANE SALAD
- Lettuce (30 g approx.)
- 3 tomatoes
- Olive oil for seasoning
- Wash the lettuce leaves and drain them well.
- Wash purslane well. (Do not collect purslane growing up in urban places, or places where it may be contaminated by domestic or wild animals)
- Separate the leaves of purslane.
- Cut the lettuce leaves for salad.
- Mix the lettuce leaves and the purslane and place them in a serving dish.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Arrange the pieces of chopped tomatoes as in the photo above.
- Serve as accompaniment.
Properties of purslane salad
It is recommended in any balanced diet.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.