Home remedies for alzheimer's disease
HOW TO TREAT ALZHEIMER WITH NATURAL PRODUCTS
Phytotherapy. Herbal remedies for Alzheimer's disease
Phytotherapy in Alzheimer's disease involves the use of a number of plants with the following objectives:
- Plants that are rich in components that facilitate the retention of acetylcholine.
- Antioxidant rich plants: that help prevent free radical damage in brain cells or the breakdown of acetylcholine.
- Estrogen rich plants: that help memory to work better.
Internal use preparations with medicinal plants for Alzheimer
Among the main suitable plants for Alzheimer's disease, we can point out the following:
- Soybean (Glycine max) Because of its content in lecithin, it is appropriate for these patients.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) It is one of the richest plant in choline. This plant serves as a vegetable in many Hindu restaurants under the name alu methi..
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Ginseng promotes a better irrigation of the brain, which could be useful in treating this disease. (Decoction of 10% of dried plant. A glass a day)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): Rosemary has antioxidant properties very useful to avoid the damage that free radicals inflict on acetylcholine. It can be used in infusion (A teaspoonful of flowers per cup of water).
- Nettle: (Urtica dioica) It favors the formation of estrogens that enhance the mental state of Alzheimer's disease. The ingestion of these herbs as vegetable can benefit the performance and reduce depressive episodes of these patients. (Take vegetable broth, made with nettles and other vegetables)
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) The use of this plant helps to improve circulation in both legs and brain. It has also been used to improve the mental condition of Alzheimer's disease. It can be used as supplements, according to the terms of the prospectus or by infusions of the dried plant.
External use herbal remedies for Alzheimer
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): In external use, we can make use of essential oil frictions (Friction on the head with diluted rosemary oil) or in the water of bath (add a few drops of tincture in the water of the bath)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Like rosemary, fennel oil can be used for the same purpose in the same way.
Other recommended alternative therapies for Alzheimer
Among all the natural therapies, we could mention the following:
- Therapeutic massage
- Light Therapy
More information about Alzheimer's disease and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.