Mosquitoes are very annoying insects that feed themselves on blood (the female) for the eggs to be developed.
If we use a repellent we have to know that:
– It has to be poured outdoors and as long as necessary, and strictly comply with the instructions, especially with applications.
– Do not apply insect repellent to children under 2 years. In older children, avoid its use whenever possible, and never do it in the hands of children because they can put in their mouths or eyes.
– It is not advisable to apply the repellent to clothing.
– If you show any type of reaction to the skin after the bite, wash the area well with soap and water and consult a doctor.
– When the mosquito repellent is no longer needed, we clean the skin with water and soap.
More information on mosquitoes.
22 November, 2020