Natural masks for wrinkles
Anti aging skin care
Masks are resources that can be used at most once or twice a week for the skin. Wrinkle masks for the face have the function to hydrate and nourish the skin of the face for greater smoothness.
Remember that, unlike other preparations such as moisturizers, which can be stored in the refrigerator, masks have a short duration, so it should be used after prepared.
Masks should be applied to the skin in very thin layers of about 1 mm thick. Before their application, they should be warmed in a water bath to reach about 38 º C, ie body temperature. It is also important, before applying the mask, to use an exfoliating cream. This allows the ingredients to penetrate the skin.
Masks will be applied during a given period, in most cases is usually 15 to 30 minutes. Later, depending on the type of mask, they should be cleaned using hot or warm water
The best masks for wrinkles
Among the many available masks we can mention the following:
Avocado mask for wrinkles
– 1 teaspoon of avocado oil.
– 1 teaspoon of castor oil.
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
– 1 teaspoon wheat germ.
– 4 teaspoons cream
– Mix the avocado oil, castor, sesame and wheat germ.
– Stir well until it forms a uniform paste.
– Add 4 teaspoons of cold cream and continue stirring until it forms a uniform paste.
How to apply it:
After cleaning the skin with an exfoliating cream, apply to the skin a thin cold layer of this mask and leave it there for about 15 minutes. Clean with warm water.
Wheat bran mask for wrinkled skin
– 4 tablespoons of wheat bran.
– 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil.
– 1 tablespoon almond oil.
– Essence of lemon.
– Hot water.
– Mix the wheat germ oil, almond oil and 3 drops of lemon essence in a bowl. Add wheat bran gradually, stirring continuously until it gets into a paste with all the elements scrambled well.
– Let it cool and store in the refrigerator until the time of application.
How to apply it:
After cleaning the skin with an exfoliating cream, warm water and mix the same amount of previous preparation and hot water. Apply to skin a thin layer of this mask and leave it there for about 30 minutes. Clean it with warm water.
Save the mixture without water back into the refrigerator
Other masks for dry skin wrinkles
– Apricot mask for wrinkled skin
– Egg and herb mask for wrinkles
More information about wrinkles and their natural treatment.
4 July, 2021