CHIA CAKE BENEFITS
Properties of chia cakes:
These simple cakes are delicious, crunchy and a good base for any preparation, fresh or salt.
It is very beneficial for its omega 3 content, especially if you add salmon, tuna and avocado. Omega 3 is a type of essential fat hard to find in the current diet. It can be found in fish, shellfish, or wild plants, such as legumes, nuts and flax
- 400g of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- ½ cup water
- Optional herbs or other nuts or seeds.
- Olive oil to cook the cake in the pan.
- Mix all ingredients except the oil.
- We can use a floured board to knead the ingredients well.
- Add the amount of water sufficient to create a thick mass which does not stick to hands.
- Cover with a damp cloth to avoid drying out the dough and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into slices and knead fit for cakes
- Cook them in skillet on both sides over medium heat.
More recipes and information about chia.
5 December, 2021