CHIA CAKE BENEFITS
Properties of chia cakes:
These simple cakes are delicious, crunchy and a good base for any preparation, fresh or salt.
It is very beneficial for its omega 3 content, especially if you add salmon, tuna and avocado. Omega 3 is a type of essential fat hard to find in the current diet. It can be found in fish, shellfish, or wild plants, such as legumes, nuts and flax
– 400g of wheat flour
– 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
– ½ cup water
– Optional herbs or other nuts or seeds.
– Olive oil to cook the cake in the pan.
– Mix all ingredients except the oil.
– We can use a floured board to knead the ingredients well.
– Add the amount of water sufficient to create a thick mass which does not stick to hands.
– Cover with a damp cloth to avoid drying out the dough and let rest for 30 minutes.
– Cut the dough into slices and knead fit for cakes
– Cook them in skillet on both sides over medium heat.
More recipes and information about chia.
22 April, 2019