Food that contains a lot of coenzyme Q10
Foods that contain a lot of coenzyme Q10
Among the foods with coenzyme Q10 we will highlight:
Foods of animal origin with lot of coenzyme Q10
- Fish, especially oily fish: sardines, anchovies, tuna, mackerel, salmon, etc.
- The liver and other viscera, such as kidneys or heart.
Foods of animal origin that contain coenzyme Q10
- Meat (any type of meat, especially beef)
Plants food that contain coenzyme Q10
Whole cereals contain coenzyme Q10
The main ones are the following:
- Whole grains: Whole grains contain less quantity than foods of animal origin, although they are rich in Vitamin E whose interrelation with coenzyme Q10 is highlighted.
- Wheat germ
- Vegetable oils: All vegetable oils contain coenzyme Q10, although canola oil and soybean oil stand out.
- Soy derivatives: Tofu, soy milk, vegetable meat or soy meat.
More information on Coenzyme Q10 .
22 April, 2019