HOW TO PREPARE A DRAGON FRUIT TO BE SERVED
Preparation image of dragon fruit
- A dragon fruit medium size.
- Cut a dragon fruit in half.
- With the help of a spoon, empty the pulp so that it remains whole.
- Cut the flesh into small pieces.
- Clean the cavities that form the skin. Because of its thickness, it can be used as a “bowl” to serve the same fruit.
- Fill with chopped fruit and serve.
- Optional: sprinkle with lemon juice, or add other fruits also cut like a fruit salad.
It is a simple, delicious, moisturizing and nourishing recipe. The dragon fruit is a fruit with a balanced content of sugars, which are also gradually absorbed due to the fiber content.
It also provides pectin, a natural regulator of our intestinal rhythm.
The dragon fruit has healthy properties for the cardiovascular system and is a natural heart tonic.
Among the medicinal properties of pitahaya we find that it is very healthy in case of gastritis, heartburn, pain or stomach ulcer.
Soluble fiber exerts an emollient effect on the skin, protecting the stomach mucosa of gastric juice and acidity. For the content of vitamin C helps heal wounds in the digestive mucosa.
How is a dragon fruit served
Other recipes with dragon fruit
Dragon fruit smoothie
Dragon fruit jam
Dragon fruit ice cream
Dragon fruit sorbet
Dragon fruit jelly
More information on dragon fruit.
7 October, 2022