Daily rations of legumes
DAILY PORTIONS OF LEGUMES
How much is a ration of legumes for adults?
Photo of legumes in a market
For adult people this ration should be as follows:
- One serving of cooked legumes weighs about 190 grams. At home, it implies a medium bowl.
Rations of pulses for boys or girls
- For boys and girls under age 6, 150 g per serving
- For boys and girls aged 6 to 8 years, 160 g per serving
- For boys and girls between 8 and 11 years, 180 g per serving
- For children aged 12 or older, 190 g per serving
How many servings of legumes should we eat every week?
- It is necessary, in total, from 2 to 4 servings of legumes per week.
More information on legumes.
28 September, 2023