GINGER HONEY: MEDICINAL PROPERTIES AND HOW TO PREPARE IT
Instructions for preparing honey ginger
- Wash, peel and cut the ginger root into small pieces.
- Place in a container.
- Fill the container with honey.
- Let marinate for 4 hours.
- After a few hours, the honey will have become quite runny.
- Strain and remove the ginger pieces.
- Keep honey in the fridge for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Medicinal properties of ginger honey
- The properties of this honey may vary depending on the type of honey we use to make it.
- In general, this honey will have an antibiotic effect, because it contains inhibins (honey) and the antibiotic principles of ginger.
- Very suitable for treating respiratory tract infections due to its antiseptic properties.
- Ginger honey minimizes irritation and possible throat infections. It is a great protector against various respiratory affections that we can use to prevent winter illnesses.
- Containing enzymes, honey is an easily digestible food.
- Ginger is an aphrodisiac, stimulates sexual desire and increases libido.
- Containing ginger, it has anti-vomiting effects.
- Ginger is a remedy for dry mouth.
First, wash, peel and chop the ginger
Fill with honey
Place in a container
Let marinate for 2 hours. Strain and store in the fridge
More information on properties and contraindications of ginger
6 September, 2022