How can you eat olives?
How do you eat olives?
Olives can be eaten alone as an aperitif or can also be added as an ingredient in many culinary preparations: Hot or cold dishes, simple or elaborate, decorative sauces or dressings, etc..
You can add your meals some olives: whole, chopped, sliced, and even mashed like a pate or tapenade, etc..
List of olives uses
Tapenade, a kind of paste made with olives that can be used in many of the proposed olive uses
Some proposals of dishes that can be made with olives are:
- Any type of salad.
- In pasta dishes.
- In pizzas.
- In rice of all kinds.
- With vegetables, whether cooked or cold as a salad.
- As salsa.
- As an accompaniment to chicken dishes, turkey, beef, etc.. or fish.
- Seafood spicesauce.
- As appetizers, spreads, biscuits and pates. t
- As an ingredient in stews.
- In meat pies, fish or seafood.
- In breads and pastries.
- Olive tapenade
- Olive rolls
- Olive vinaigrette
- Tomato sauce with onions, capers and black olives
- Artichoke salad with olives
More information on olives.
15 February, 2022