Ingredients for 4 people:
– 1 kg of artichoke hearts (canned or boiled artichokes at home))
– 4 eggs
– ¼ kilo of green beans
– Black Olives
– 2 ripe tomatoes
– Clean and cook the green beans.
– Remove them from the pan, drain them well and cool them with tap water.
– Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half, removing the core and seeds. Cut them into thin slices.
– Boil the eggs and cut them into pieces.
– In a bowl pour 4 tablespoons Olive oil, a tablespoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Stir everything well.
– Pour the beans, the artichokes, the tomatoes, the eggs and about 20 black olives into the bowl,. Stir all well and garnish with a sprig of parsley
Serve as a starter.
More information on artichokes.
29 September, 2022