Curcuma longa recipes
HOME RECIPE AND PROPERTIES OF MACARONI WITH TOMATO AND TURMERIC
Properties of macaroni
Whom are macaroni specially good for?
Ingredients of macaroni
– Whole wheat pasta
– Tomato juice
– 1 onion
– 1 bay leaf
– 1 bunch fresh oregano
– 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
– 1 bunch fresh parsley
– Toasted almonds (optional)
How to cook macaroni
– Put the pasta to boil with a little salt, oil and a bay leaf following the time recommended on the package. Drain, toss a splash of oil and stir so the dough does not stick.
– Saute the onion with olive oil for at least 12 minutes over medium heat.
– Add the tomato juice to the sauce and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
– Add a tablespoon of turmeric powder and stir, without raising the fire.
– Add the pasta and mix.
– In a bowl or mortar, chop the parsley with toasted almonds.
– Serve and season with parsley and almonds espolvoreandos above.
More information about turmeric recipes and properties.
22 April, 2019