What amount of fish should we eat
Meat, fish or shellfish and eggs should be part of the main meals, their consumption is daily and alternate.
A serving of fish are 125-150 grams. In homemade measurements is an individual steak.
Fish rations for boys or girls
- For children under 6 years old, 60 g per serving
- For boys and girls between 6 and 8 years old, 65 g per serving
- For boys and girls between 8 and 11 years old, 80 g per serving
- For children 12 years old or older, 90 g per serving
How many servings of fish should we eat?
We should take 4 to 5 servings per week of fish and shellfish.
* Related information: What should our children eat instead of sausages and Frankfurts?
Characteristics of nutrients
More information about nutrition in the listing above
22 April, 2019