REMEDIES FOR FOOT FUNGUS
NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINE FOR FOOT FUNGUS
Phytotherapy: Plants for the treatment of foot burning produced by fungi and other causes
The primary role of herbal medicine is to use those plants whose purpose will result in:
- Use plants with fungicides and bacterial properties eliminate microorganisms.
- Use plants that reduce sweating in the feet.
External use prepations to treat burning feet
Footbaths with medicinal plants having anti-fungi properties are very effective in the treatment of feet fungi. Among all the plant, we point out the following:
- Apple: (Malus domestica) apple cider vinegar can be used to kill fungus of the feet
(Place your feet in a tub with warm water which is diluted this pint of vinegar. Rinse with cold water and dry well)
Thyme decoctions can be used to treat feet fungi
- Thyme: (Thymus vulgaris) it has antisweating and antibacterial properties, making it well suited to combat germs that can cause burning in feet or prevent excessive sweating could create a suitable medium for the growth of microorganisms.
(Decoction for quarter of an hour of 100 gr. of dried plant per liter of water. Make a foot bath with warm water. Rinse with cold water. Dry thoroughly and sprinkle talcum powder.)
- Cinnamon: (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Cinnamon is useful in treating foot fungi, especially in the so-called athlete’s foot and nail fungus. (Make a foot bath with the liquid from the infusion of two teaspoons of cinnamon broken up into a couple of liters of water.)
- Garlic: (Allium sativum) for its fungicidal properties would be very useful for pain caused by infection of athlete’s foot (Maceration of 8 or 9 cloves of garlic in Olive oil for 3 days. Apply the oil with gauze between the toes.)
Photo of black mustard seeds (Brassica nigra)
- Mustard (Brassica nigra) Sinapized foot baths or foot baths with mustard have been used to treat feet fungus (15-30g of mustard flour in 1 liter of hot water for 10 minutes. Take foot baths).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) After a foot bath, it is interesting to conduct a mini-massage, using oil of rosemary.
Tips to avoid feed burning produced by feet fungus
To prevent the conditions that are responsible for the growth of microorganisms we would have to take into account the following rules:
- Avoid shoes that squeeze your feet too much, preventing normal blood circulation and cooling. We need to avoid excessive sweating accumulated in this area.
- Use natural leather footwear that allows sweat to evaporate, if possible free of dyes that may cause allergic skin reactions. Rubber shoes are not very recommended. The use of footwear would have just used for sports.
- Use cotton clean socks to absorb moisture well. Change socks and shoes often if it is prone to this problem. Allow time for wet shoes to dry thoroughly before putting them on again.
- Avoid putting your foot directly on the ground in areas that could be contaminated by bacteria or fungi. The use of slippers or sandals in public places is essential.
- Avoid using other people’s towels.
- Wash your feet with soap and dry them well , especially between the toes. Put talcum powder between the toes to keep them dry.
More information on tired feet.
6 January, 2022