Herbal treatment for ingrown nails
Phytotherapy: Plants to alleviate whitlows
The main function of phytotherapy is to use those plants which purpose will result in:
- To use plants with bacterial properties that eliminate the infection.
- To use those plants that diminish perspiration.
Internal use medicinal preparations for ingrown nails
- Sage: (Salvia officinalis) It has anti-perspirant properties, so it reduces to excessive perspiration (Infusion of a teaspoon of dry plant per water glass. Take a pair from glasses per day)
External use baths to treat ingrown nails
Plant preparations to apply on your fingers or toes in order to avoid them to be infected because of some ingrown nail:
Thyme decoctions can dimisnish feet perspiration and prevent microorganism to grow
- Thyme: (Thymus vulgaris) It has antiperspirant and antibacterial properties, making it well suited to combat germs that can cause burning in feet or prevent excessive sweating, which could create an environment suitable for growth of microorganisms.
How to do it?
- Decoction for quarter of an hour of 100 gr. of dried plant per liter of water
- Make a foot bath with warm water
- Rinse with cold water.
- Dry thoroughly and sprinkle talcum powder on your feet.
- Lemon tree: (Citrus limonum) It reduces the inflammation and fights the acute pain of ingrown toenails
How to apply it?
- Insert your finger into a lemon for a while.
- Repeat this process several times a day
Food to increase the defenses (Diet for the feet)
A suitable diet to increase the defenses of the body prevents the appearance of infections.
7 March, 2022