The best way to eat garlic
How to eat garlic?
Garlic can be eaten raw o cooked. When we cooked it together with other ingredients we are mainly using it as a spice, to flavour food. Used in this way, it appears in various dishes, such as soups, stews, omelets, etc.
Garlic combines well with most foods, such as meats, vegetables, fish, etc.
However, if what we want is to take advantage of its medicinal properties, it is necessary to eat raw garlic and crush it well before eating it .
Why is it important to eat raw garlic?
Garlig should be eaten raw because it is the best way to take profit of most of its medicinal properties.
Garlic contains allicin and ajoene, medicinal principles that are only found in very crushed raw garlic.
Garlic recipe list
Fried cabbage with garlic
Ingredients for four people:
- Cut the cabbage into small bits.
- Clean it well
- Place a pan of water to boil.
- Bring to the boil, place the cabbage.
- When boiled, drained it well with your hands.
- Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Place a frying pan with olive oil.
- Brown the garlic and add the drained cabbage with a little salt. Stir constantly until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool slightly.
Method of serving
Serve it hot as a starter.
More information on garlic.
11 February, 2021