GOAT CHEESE WITH EGGS
- Preheat oven to 200 º C.
- Put in an individual ceramic bowl a little oil to prevent eggs sticking.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and laminate them to create a thin base layer. Place them in the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and place them in the oven until they begin to brown.
- When cooked, remove from oven and add the egg over the goat cheese. Put the bowl in the oven again.
- Remove when the egg is done and the cheese grated or molten.
- Add the toasted chopped nuts and top with a little oil and salt.
How to serve
- Serve the bowl over a cold dish to avoid being burned. Use this preparation as a main dish
More recipes and information about eggs.
7 December, 2022