GOAT CHEESE WITH EGGS
– 1 egg (per person)
– 40g goat cheese
– 20g chopped toasted nuts
– ½ small potato (per person)
– Preheat oven to 200 º C.
– Put in an individual ceramic bowl a little oil to prevent eggs sticking.
– Wash and peel the potatoes and laminate them to create a thin base layer. Place them in the bowl.
– Add salt and pepper and place them in the oven until they begin to brown.
– When cooked, remove from oven and add the egg over the goat cheese. Put the bowl in the oven again.
– Remove when the egg is done and the cheese grated or molten.
– Add the toasted chopped nuts and top with a little oil and salt.
How to serve
– Serve the bowl over a cold dish to avoid being burned. Use this preparation as a main dish
More recipes and information about eggs.