- 1 A good recipe for acid reflux
- 1.1 A GOOD RECIPE FOR PEOPLE WITH HEARTBURN
- 1.2 Properties of this recipe
- 1.3 Why cooked cabbage with potatoes is good for heartburn?
- 1.4 Other properties of cabbage with potatoes
- 1.5 Cabbage recipes for cancer prevention
- 1.6 HOW TO PREPARE CABBAGE AND POTATOES RECIPE FOR HEARTBURN
- 1.7 Ingredients of a recipe for heartburn problems
- 1.8 Preparation
- 1.9 How to take it?
A good recipe for acid reflux
A GOOD RECIPE FOR PEOPLE WITH HEARTBURN
Properties of this recipe
Boiled cabbage with potatoes is a very healthy dish for all ages and in all types of diets but we advise to use it for people with heartburn problems.
Why cooked cabbage with potatoes is good for heartburn?
On the other hand, carbohydrates of potato exert a demulcent and protective effect on the gastric mucosa.
Olive oil also has demulcent properties and, besides, it provides healthy omega 9 fats.
Other properties of cabbage with potatoes
Cabbage recipes for cancer prevention
These components protect us against free radicals and the diseases they cause.
HOW TO PREPARE CABBAGE AND POTATOES RECIPE FOR HEARTBURN
Mashed potatoes with cabbage for heartburn
Ingredients of a recipe for heartburn problems
- Boil the cabbage and potato in water with salt and oil.
- Drain and leave 10 minutes to temper the ingredients.
- Place in a dish and, with the help of o knife, mash the cabbage and potato.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
How to take it?
Serve as a main dish or accompaniment.
More information on intestinal problems
5 July, 2019