(How to make an apple salad with grapes)
HOMEMADE APPLE SALAD WITH GRAPES RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
– 1000 g of table grapes.
– 100 g of walnuts.
– 2 apples.
– 200 g of celery. (1 stalk)
– 1 lemon.
– Wash the celery and boil it for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
– Chop the walnuts.
– Remove the skin of grapes and remove the seeds.
– Squeeze the lemon.
– Place the lemon juice and two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
– Grate the celery and add it to the bowl stirring all ingredients well.
– Peel the apples and cut them in slices. Add the apple slices, walnuts, grapes and stir everything well.
Ways to serve
Serve as a first course.
More recipes and information on apple.
22 April, 2019