Apricot salad recipe
Ingredients for four people:
- 1000 g of apricots.
- 100 g of currants.
- 2 pears.
- Grapefruit juice.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Wash and peel the pears and cut them in pieces.
- Wash the apricots and divide them in half.
- Put 500 g of grapefruit juice in a bowl.
- Add chopped pears, apricots, currants and a tablespoon of brown sugar. Stir well.
- Allow the ingredients to macerate for 60 minutes.
Ideas for serving:
- Serve as a starter.
More information apricot properties and recipes.
17 May, 2021