Spanish artichoke omelette
EASY RECIPE OF ARTICHOKES OMELETTE
Properties of artichoke omelette
How this omelette should be served
This dish has the following benefits:
– In any balanced diet, artichoke is very healthy because it provides fiber, a component that prevents constipation.
– It is appropriate for people with diabetes because it contains practically no carbohydrates and can be combined with whole grain or fruit.
– Artichokes are digestive to improve liver function.
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 3 eggs
– 3 artichokes
– Clean the artichokes and remove the stems and the leaves leaving only the heart.
– Cut the heart into small pieces.
– Beat the eggs.
– Pour three tablespoons of Olive oil in a frying pan.
– Fry the artichokes until golden brown.
– Add the beaten eggs and fry them with the artichokes.
– When one side of the omelette is fried turns it to fry the other side.
Serve it as main course.