Ingredients for 4 people:
– 1 kg of artichokes.
– ¼ kilo of potatoes.
– 6 almonds.
– 1 garlic clove.
– 1 spoonful of flour.
– Soy sauce.
– Clean the artichokes, remove the outer leaves and stems and split them in half.
– Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
– Place the potatoes and artichokes in a pot with water and boil. Add salt to taste.
– Peel the almonds. Peel the garlic and cut into cubes.
– In a saucepan, pour 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Add the almonds and garlic and fry lightly.
– Add the flour and fry lightly. Add the potatoes and artichokes. Add 125 cl of water and soy sauce and cook for about ten minutes.
Serve it as a starter.
More information on the artichokes
5 March, 2021