Ingredients for 4 people:
– 8 artichokes.
– 8 garlic cloves.
– Olive oil.
– Remove the stems of the artichokes. Remove the first hard leaves. Lop the tops of the artichokes.
– Hit the artichokes against a table to loosen the leaves.
– Wet the bottom of a baking dish with oil. Place the artichokes with the narrowest part up.
– Add a splash of Olive oil, few drops of lemon and a garlic clove on top of each artichoke. Salt at will.
– Put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve as a starter.
More information on artichokes.
5 March, 2021