How to cook borage
Ingredients for four people:
- ½ kilo of tender borage leaves.
- ½ kilo of flour.
- ¾ liter of water.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 liter of olive oil for frying.
- 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Clean the leaves of the borage.
- Make the dough with water, yeast and flour, kneading all them well.
- Beat the eggs and add to the dough, kneading it well.
- Let stand for half an hour for the dough to swell and become soft..
- When the pasta is ready, roll them in it.
- Heat the olive oil and, when hot, fry the breaded borage, turning them back when the side facing the oil side is well roasted.
- When they are golden, take out the fire and place them on a plate, sprinkle with sugar or honey.
Method of serving
- Eat them hot or cold as dessert.
Other borage preparations
More information about other foods and nutrition
5 August, 2021