MASCARPONE CHEESE ICE-CREAM
– 250 grams of mascarpone cheese
– 2 egg yolks
– 80 grams sugar
– Black chocolate chips, or nuts, or peach jam, or berries.
– Mix the cheese, egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until the mixture is smooth.
– Place the mixture into molds or small individual bowls and cover them with plastic wrap.
– Keep frozen for a minimum of 4 hours and then evaluate whether the texture is correct or requires longer freezing.
– If the texture is desired, it can be served.
How to serve:
Remove the wrap and decorate as desired, with chocolate chips, nuts or peach, or berries. Serve as a dessert.
– Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.
22 April, 2019