How to prepare a cherry cake
CHERRY CAKE RECIPE
- 1 / 2 kilo of flour.
- 1 / 4 of a liter of water.
- 1 kg of cherries.
- 125 cl of olive oil.
- 1 / 4 kilo of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon yeast.
- Knead the flour with water, oil and yeast, stirring with your hands into a bowl.
- Leave the dough to ferment for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, remove the stems of the cherries.
- When the dough is ready, flatten it rather thin on a cookie tin.
- Put the cherries over the dough next one to another until the whole mass is covered, leaving a finger free around the edges.
- Rose up the edge so that no juice can leak.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top and cook in the oven for half an hour at 160 º C. Remove it when well toasted.
Ways to serve:
Serve it cold as a dessert.
More information on cherries.
8 June, 2021