How to make a millet soup with soy milk
MILLET SOUP WITH SOY MILK RECIPE
- About 6 hours before consumption, millet flakes must be introduced into in a bowl with 1 / 2l soy drink with cinnamon sticks, to be hydrated and take flavor.
- After the hydration time, heat the mixture with a little more soy drink and introduce sugar to taste.
- If a more liquid texture is desired, add more soy drink. If a denser texture is preferred, only add millet powder.
- When the desired texture is achieved, pour into individual bowls and let stand for cooling.
- When serving, sprinkle with cinnamon.
When to serve it
It is used as a dessert.
More information on millet.
18 March, 2022