EGGPLANTS WITH YOGURT SAUCE
– 2 large eggplants, peeled.
– 1 plain yogurt
– 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
– 1 clove of garlic
– Ground white pepper
– Ginger powder
– Apple cider vinegar
– Cook the eggplant to steam or microwave with a little salt.
– Once cooked, the eggplant should be crushed.
– Brown garlic in a pan, add the eggplant and pepper.
– Correct for salt, add 2 tablespoons of oil and some ginger to taste.
– Beat the entire mixture along with apple cider vinegar and yogurt.
How to serve:
– Cool and serve as an accompaniment to baked, boiled or steamed vegetables.
More information about other foods and nutrition.
|*Related information: More information about eggplants|
22 April, 2019