RECIPE: FRIED BROCCOLI
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 1 / 2 kilo of broccoli
– 1 clove garlic
– Olive oil.
– Clean, peel and chop the broccoli
– Pour water into a saucepan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli over high heat and leave it until you return it to boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and let simmer for about 8 minutes.
– After 8 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and drain.
– Peel and chop the garlic.
– Place in a saucepan 3 tablespoons Olive oil. Add the chopped garlic and saute for 1 minute.
– Add the broccoli and fry for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
– Once fried, sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper
Ways to serve:
Serve hot as a starter.
More information on nutrition.