Flaxseed salad properties
EASY RECIPE OF LINSEED SALAD
Benefits of eating a linseed salad with vegetables
Photo of linseed salad
How to prepare a linseed salad
- Wash the lettuce leaves and drain.
- Cut large lettuce leaves to medium pieces.
- Place the lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Cut the cheese into cubes and distribute on the salad.
- Add the tomato, once washed and cut into slices.
- Sprinkle the flaxseeds.
- Season with olive oil.
- Serve as accompaniment.
Properties of linseed salad with tomato and cheese
It provides the following benefits:
- It brings a lot of fiber, which cleans the intestines and helps us maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
- Because its vitamin C and calcium content, it is very suitable in all kinds of diets, especially for osteoporosis, arthritis and weight loss.
- Adding flaxseed to our plates increases the intake of omega 3 and dietary fiber. This is very suitable in the diet for diabetes, to reduce cholesterol and menopause.
- It can be introduced into the diet of children to prevent constipation and help growth.
- People with diabetes can eat it because it contains virtually no carbohydrates.
More information on linseed.
22 April, 2019