Potatoes stuffed with borage and parmesan
STUFFED POTATOES WITH PARMESAN AND BORAGES
– A bunch of borages. Other plant foods that can also be used are: mallow, nettles, dandelion or other edible vegetable.
– 3 medium potatoes
– 20ml. liquid cream or soy cream
Photo of potatoes stuffed with borage and Parmesan.
– Wash the bunch of borages and separate the leaves from the stem.
– Boil the borage leaves and drain.
– Mix borages with cream and a teaspoon of Parmesan in a blender. Season to taste and set aside. The result is a tasty vegetable filling, which combines well with potatoes.
– Wash and peel the potatoes.
– Boil the potatoes, or steam them. Then, peel them, cut in half and slice
– Add the filler that we have prepared.
– Bake it au gratin with a little parmesan sprinkled on top.
– Serve as a starter or to accompany main courses.
What do this recipe give us?
It is a dish rich in carbohydrates (potato) and fat (the cream). Borage provides fiber and beta-carotene to the recipe.
Parmesan is one of the richest cheese in protein and calcium.
Recipe courtesy of Montserrat Enrich’s blog: Gastronomia salvatge. (=Wild gastronomy)
More information on constipation recipes and treatment
25 May, 2021