How to prepare quinoa with artichokes
QUINOA WITH ARTICHOKES RECIPE
– 150g of quinoa.
– 100g of fresh arugula.
– 100g artichokes in oil.
– Shavings of Parmesan cheese.
– Heat a pot of boiling water.
– Boil the quinoa when the water starts to boil. Salt to taste.
– Cut the artichokes.
– Drain the water from boiling the quinoa, book and let cool.
– In a pan, mix the warm quinoa with the artichokes, the arugula and the Parmesan shavings.
– Dress with oil and salt.
Used as a starter.
More recipes and information on quinoa.
5 March, 2021