How to cook acai
ACAI WITH PUMPKIN
– 1 medium size round pumpkin
– 2 green onions
– 1 apple
– A few drops of lemon juice
– Apple juice concentrated or other juice
– 2 tablespoons pulp of acai
– Pinch of salt
– Wash the pumpkin and cut it in half. Empty the seeds inside.
– Cut the onions fine.
– Wash and cut the apples into small cubes and sprinkle with a little lemon juice to avoid them to become brown.
– Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
– Place the two halves of the open squash in a baking dish.
– Fill with chopped onions, mixed with apple. Optionally add currants.
– Dress the inside of onion and apple with a pinch of salt, the concentrated apple juice and olive oil. Add a little water.
– Coat the surface of the pumpkin with a little olive oil to prevent burning or drying in the oven.
– Place it in oven and bake it at 120 ° C for 1 ½ hours.
– Take it out from the oven when soft, and rub the edges of the pumpkin with pulp of acai. Season it with a little honey and warm in the oven at 100 ° C (or the same heat) for 5-10 minutes to heat the pulp of acai.
– Serve as a starter.
– It is a naturally sweet dish, the sweetness is given by the pumpkin and the acai.
Properties of the recipe:
This dish is very rich in filling fiber,, with the benefits of pumpkin and all the natural sweetness of foods that compose it. Ideal for avoiding hunger and snacking.
It is an attractive deep purple and orange dish, which contains all the necessary antioxidants to combat stress, smoking, or simply to delay aging.
People with diabetes should moderate this preparation.
More recipes and information about acai.
25 May, 2023