How to make fennel infusions
Ingredients for a fennel infusion
- Dry fennel plant
- Place a glass of water in a saucepan and put on a rapid fire until it boils.
- Meanwhile, pour one or two tablespoons of dried plant (seeds/fruits/plant) in a cup or glass.
- When it is boiling, pour the boiling water onto the dried plant.
- Cover the cup or glass and allow it to stand for 5 minutes (10 minutes in case of fruits). With this it is achieved that the oils where most of the benefits of fennel are not evaporated.
- Strain and sip.
Infusions with fennel sachets
The above process is performed, except that the water is poured onto the bag that hangs inside the glass or cup.
What are fennel infusions for?
Fennel infusions are mainly used for the following purposes:
- Fennel infusions to lose weight
- Fennel infusions for cholesterol
- Fennel infusions for digestion
- Fennel infusions for cough
- Fennel infusions for menstruation
- Fennel infusions for flatulence
More information on fennel
5 November, 2019