TOFU COCKTAIL WITH POMEGRANATE
– Iceberg or romaine lettuce
– Bean sprouts
– Seaweed agar-agar
– Salsa Mayonnaise
– Tomato sauce
– Cut the tofu into small cubes and sauté in a pan with a little oil and salt.
– Wash, peel and chop the onion and lettuce.
– Peel the pomegranate, reserve the seeds.
– Cut the pineapple into small dice.
– Make the “pink sauce” by mixing the mayonnaise with the tomato sauce.
– In a bowl, combine lettuce, onion, tofu, pomegranate, pineapple and bean sprouts.
– Add the “pink sauce” to the preparation and toss to distribute well.
– Put them in vermouth cocktail type glasses or small bowls.
– Garnish with algae agar-agar.
– Refrigerate until ready to consume.
How to serve it:
It is eaten as an appetizer, main course or accompaniment.
More recipes information about pomegranate properties
12 May, 2021