TOFU COCKTAIL WITH POMEGRANATE
- Iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Bean sprouts
- Seaweed agar-agar
- Salsa Mayonnaise
- Tomato sauce
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and sauté in a pan with a little oil and salt.
- Wash, peel and chop the onion and lettuce.
- Peel the pomegranate, reserve the seeds.
- Cut the pineapple into small dice.
- Make the “pink sauce” by mixing the mayonnaise with the tomato sauce.
- In a bowl, combine lettuce, onion, tofu, pomegranate, pineapple and bean sprouts.
- Add the “pink sauce” to the preparation and toss to distribute well.
- Put them in vermouth cocktail type glasses or small bowls.
- Garnish with algae agar-agar.
- Refrigerate until ready to consume.
How to serve it:
- It is eaten as an appetizer, main course or accompaniment.
More recipes information about pomegranate properties
18 January, 2023