KAMUT COOKIES WITH VANILLA RECIPE
– 100g whole wheat flour
– 150g flour organic whole kamut
– (Just over half a glass) 150ml mashed banana (banana chips)
– 100g brown sugar
– 100ml milk
– 75g butter or margarine
– Currants to taste
– 1 envelope yeast
– A little bit of salt
– ½ teaspoon natural vanilla
– Optional chocolate nuggets.
– Mix the dry ingredients: the two types of flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
– Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
– In another bowl, prepare the mashed banana.
– Mix the butter, milk and vanilla with the mashed banana. Stir until smooth.
– Sift the dry ingredients into the mashed banana.
– Add chocolate chips and mix. Add flour if necessary to get a drier texture.
– Knead on a floured surface until a flat mass with the thickness we want for the cookies.
– With the help of a glass or a mold, draw the shape of the cookies you want.
– Place on baking paper previously greased with oil and bake on a baking dish for 20 minutes at 180C or until golden brown.
– Optional garnish with chia seeds on its surface, or Goji berries.
However, eating a balanced ration, it is a recipe compatible with a healthy, varied and above all, enjoyable diet.
We recommend using wholemeal flour (more fiber) to balance the biscuits, which is not noticeable in the taste.
The effect on the body will be energizing and enjoyable.
- Related information: Recipes with kamut
More information on vanilla.
2 April, 2020