AGAR AGAR MARMALADE
Strawberry jam recipe agar agar
– 2 kg strawberries
– 1 kg sugar
– 1 lemon
– 1 cup water
– 28 g of agar agar powder
– Wash and cut the strawberries in half.
– Crush of the strawberries to make 2 cups of strawberry juice.
– Mix it with water and add the agar agar. Boil for 1 / 4 hour to simmer, stirring occasionally.
– Squeeze the lemon juice and add three tablespoons to the mixture.
– Pour the sugar and a cup water and stir well.
– Remove from heat and remove the foam from the top.
– Place in glass jars and cover them well.
– Warm to the Bain-Marie for 1 / 4 of an hour.
– Remove from heat and place in the refrigerator to thicken.
Ways to serve:
It can serve as a jam for breakfast or snack or you can add it to pastries. It can be used to sweeten milk, yogurt, etc.
More information about agar agar.
5 May, 2021