How to prepare agar agar with tempeh
- 4 cups shredded agar agar
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato
- 1 lettuce
- 150 g of tempeh
- 2 tablespoons sugar (sweetener in case of diabetes)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Wash the agar thoroughly with cold water, separating the strips.
- Clean and cut the cucumber into cubes.
- Cut the tempeh in thin sheets. Fry in a pan with half the olive oil.
- In a bowl put the agar agar, cucumber, tomato, lettuce. Add the sugar, vinegar and remaining olive oil. Stir all ingredients.
- Place on a platter. Garnish with the chopped tempeh
How to serve
Serve at room temperature as a main course.
More information about lettuce
26 May, 2021