How to cook chantarelles with dry beans
CHANTARELES WITH DRY BEANS RECIPE
In the photo: chanterelles with dry beans
Properties of chantarelles
This recipe is a healthy and balanced, fall season dish. It is ideal for any healthy diet, varied and above all, enjoyable.
It provides slow absorption carbohydrates, which can sustain our energy all day. In addition, beans contain plant proteins, which help you feel more satisfied. For their fiber content, it is a very healthy dish and recommended for people who have to reduce cholesterol.
It is an ideal choice to take for lunch, when we need to take energy at work during the day and evening.
– Dried beans cooked
– Chanterelles clean. We will choose the smallest best ones for this dish.
– Onion cut into small pieces.
– Garlic chopped
– A sprig of parsley
– A pinch of salt or herb salt
– Virgin olive oil.
– Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil for 15 minutes, with a pinch of salt.
– Add the chanterelles perfectly clean and free of dirt. Stir and cook for 8 minutes.
– Add the beans cooked and drained.
– salt and pepper and add the parsley. Remove lid and cook to blend flavors for 10 minutes.
– Serve as a main dish.
* More information: How to prepare balanced menus.
22 April, 2019