SEMOLINA WITH WATERCRESS
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 2 handfuls of watercresses.
– A cup of wheat semolina.
– A few squares of hard bread.
– Wash the watercress.
– Pour a little oil in a skillet and let it get hot.
– Fry the cubes of bread and put them on a plate.
– Pour the flour into the pan with hot oil and stir until it is golden brown.
– Pour the semolina in a pan of boiling water, stirring constantly.
– Add salt and lower the temperature to cook it over low heat for half an hour.
– Once cooked, add the watercress and remove everything.
– Serve on a plate and add a few leaves of watercress and a few squares of fried bread on the semolina.
Way to serve it:
Serve it as starter
More information on watercresses.
22 April, 2019