GRATED WATERCRESSES WITH WHITE SAUCE RECIPE
Ingredients for 4 people:
– Two handfuls of watercresses.
– Olive oil.
– White sauce. (bechamel sauce)
– Wash and separate the leaves from the watercress properly. Pass them in flour and fry them in a frying pan lightly with Olive oil hot.
– Place the watercress sauteed in a dish and cover with bechamel sauce.
– Grate them in the oven.Ways to serve them: As a first course.
Other watercress recipes
Vegetable pate with watercresses
Among other watercress recipes, we highlight the following: