WATERCRESS SALAD RECIPE
Photo of lettuce salad, tomato, cucumber, carrot and watercress
Ingredients for two people:
– Lettuce leaves.
– A medium-size cucumber.
– 2 tomatoes.
– 1 carrot.
– Watercress leaves.
– Wash all ingredients well.
– Cut the lettuce leaves and place in the bottom of a dish.
– Cut the cucumber into thin slices and cover the lettuce. Place a few slices around the edges of the plate as shown in the photo above.
– Cut the tomatoes and place them in a circle.
– Cover the bottom of the circle with the leaves of watercress.
– Cover the layer of watercress with sliced carrots.
– Place a few leaves of watercress on the outside as a garnish.
– Sprinkle with Olive oil and season with salt.
Way to serve it:
Serve it as a starter
More information on watercresses.